[Pw_forum] core_hole

Eugenio Furtado eugeniofs at iq.ufrj.br
Wed Dec 21 15:39:27 CET 2011

Dear all,

>>...never heard about "lanl2dz" or "sdd" .

See for example: J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 2011 , 133 (45), pp 18328–18342 and J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 2011 , 133 (43), pp 17180–17191 .
They should be used in MO calculations, as far as I can see... From this moment, I'm afraid that something will change in my mind...

>>http://www.fisica.uniud.it/~giannozz/public/N.star1s-pbe- rrkjus.UPF

Not Found The requested URL /~giannozz/public/N.star1s-pbe- was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.4 Server at www.fisica.uniud.it Port 80

Best regards,
Egn