[Pw_forum] Atomic position for Li15Si4

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Mon Dec 5 14:48:14 CET 2011

A google search gave me the following papers as the first two hits:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013468608009663
http://jap.aip.org/resource/1/japiau/v102/i5/p053704_s1

They both contain a table with the crystal structure you are looking after.

I am afraid I do not have the right to post here the pdf files, but you may want to ask the authors to send you an "electronic reprint".

Stefano B

On Dec 3, 2011, at 9:10 PM, Omileke Peter wrote:

> Dear all,
>            Please, I have problem in knowing the atomic position of Li15Si4 (space group is l43d).
> I will be very glad if someone could help me out.Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget