[Pw_forum] metallic BP?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sat Dec 3 11:04:57 CET 2011

On Dec 3, 2011, at 9:39 , giacsport at libero.it wrote:

> The structure is the experimental one I found from a previous paper
> and it was optimized with Gaussian PBC

are you sure? it yields very high forces and a very large stress.
It also has just 2 symmetries.

Reminder to everybody reporting problems:
- if you use pseudopotentials from www.quantum-espresso.org,
   please do not change the names of pseudopotential files
- please always report the version of QE you are using

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222