[Pw_forum] 0: in pw-output

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Tue Aug 2 18:33:38 CEST 2011

On Aug 2, 2011, at 16:43 , Guntram Schmidt wrote:

> I'm running QE on a cluster, driven by IBM loadleveler and I always
> get a 0: in the beginning of each line of the output-file.

once upon a time, when dinosaurs were roaming the world
and outputs were printed to typewriters, a "0" in the first
character meant "double spacing", while a "1" meant
that produces double-spaced output :-) ?

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222