[Pw_forum] Problems about QHA

zafar rasheed zafartariq2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 18:45:23 CEST 2011

Dear Eyvaz Isaev

We have just started use Quantum Espresso (since one years ago) . We want to calculat thermal properties (coefficient of thermal expansion, Cp, Cv etc.). But we can not create *.x  files of QHA folder. We are using Fedora core 7 (on Simple P4 computer having 2GHz processor , 256 RAM) having gfortran compiler. We change FC in Makefile ( ifort to gfortran) but *.x  files does not work. Please help us in this aspect.

Best Regards

Zafar Rasheed

PhD Student
Department of Physics

The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan