[Pw_forum] cell(dm)

Emine Kucukbenli kucukben at sissa.it
Mon Apr 25 10:58:03 CEST 2011

Dear Abolore,
Sorry I couldnt  understand your first question.Please rephrase it.
For the second one:
During the vc-relax run, at each step towards convergence, new cell
parameters are written on the output. Look for CELL_PARAMETERS (a 3x3
matrix) values.The final one should be the relaxed one. (Please verify
this before progressing further, check stress, pressure )

You may want to examine the VCSexample directory and examples therein,
before dong anything , actually. (It is different than example03,
which you have been dong similar calculations till now, in which only
the atomic positions are relaxed)
best,
emine kucukbenli, phd student, sissa, it