[Pw_forum] TDDFT approach for periodic system

Marci vormar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:40:32 CEST 2011

Dear Priya,

Though I have never tried, it should work with periodic systems if you
sample the Brillouin zone only with the gamma point. Keep in mind that
the usual adiabatic approximations with (semi)local functionals might
not work very well for calculating the absorption of periodic systems.

Marton

--
Marton Voros
PhD student