[Pw_forum] How to restart ph.x calculation?

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 18:01:54 CEST 2011

Dear Alexandr,

Use start_q and last_q  keywords in ph.in file.  start_q is the point for which
calculations were interrupted. last_q - a point to be calculated.

There are also start_irr and last_irr  (irr - irreducible representation)
keywords to continue calculations  for the interrupted  q-points. But I never
used these keywords and not sure they

will work if temporary files are lost.

Please see /Doc/INPUT_PH.txt file.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com