[Pw_forum] XSpectra can not run

Yu Zhang yuz10 at uci.edu
Thu Apr 7 20:26:09 CEST 2011

hi, Paolo,
Thank you very much for your help. I deleted *.o and *.x under /GIPAW
and /Xspectra and then ran make gipaw and make xspectra in the QE root
directory, as you suggested. No error found in compilation. Well, when I
ran
xspectra.x<diamond.xspectra_fermi.in>diamond.xspectra_fermi.out again,
I saw the same error as before. diamond.xspectra_fermi.in is from the
example file. What should I do next? My intel fortran is V 12.0.3. Many
thanks again!
best regards
Yu Zhang