[Pw_forum] Born effective charge

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Thu Apr 7 10:14:34 CEST 2011

by searching google "non symmetric born effective charge" I found the
following reference to a pw_forum previous entry
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2006-January/003511.html
that may be of interest.

There is also a reference to a paper Cockayne-Burton PRB 62, 3735 (2000)
on CaTiO3 that maybe is relevant to your case.

stefano