[Pw_forum] How to read two wave-functions in one program?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sun Apr 3 18:33:58 CEST 2011

On Apr 1, 2011, at 7:23 , xuhui luo wrote:

> Can you (or anyone) tell me the best way to save wavefunction
> psi(ik, iband, ispin) on a grid of real space

just use the real-space FFT grid: wavefunctions are Fourier
transformed all the time from real to reciprocal space.
Remember than wavefunctions in FFT format should be
multiplied by the Bloch factor exp(-i k*r).

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222