[Pw_forum] shift of energy

Emine Kucukbenli kucukben at sissa.it
Sun Apr 3 02:49:37 CEST 2011

Dear P,
Is everything else the same in your input file (did you just change
the unit cell size and number of atoms) ? in that case, you wont have
a one to one comparison. or is your kpoint sampling equivalent ?
expansion of wavefunctions/density (ecut parameters) etc ?
especially with not-tightly-converged values for these parameters you
are bound to get some differences between these two calculations.
cheers,
emine kucukbenli, phd student, sissa, italy