[Pw_forum] Bilayer graphene with an electric field applied

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 15:30:01 CEST 2010

Dear Gabriele,

I have tried the tefield but i am getting the same messy results again.. The thing is there are no problems in the DOS calculations; only in the band structure. I have increased the E field in the new calculation to 0.1 instead of the 0.001 old value. I am attaching a very small part of the results as a tif file because of the attachment limitations in the forum. When you have time, please let me know what you think...

Thank you

Elie