[Pw_forum] Parallel calculations with NVIDIA CUDA cards.

Artem R. Khabibullin arphysis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:17:56 CEST 2010

Dear users,

I have got the problem with parallel calculations on PC with four video
cards NVIDIA CUDA, under Ubuntu 9.04. Unfortunately, I don't know the steps
of preparing for working with parallel calculations with Espresso used
NVIDIA CUDA cards as the additional processors. And does Espresso work with
NVIDIA CUDA cards? Anybody know how to do it? Thanks, for answers.

with best regards
Artem R. Khabibullin,
Kazan Federal University,
Faculty of Physics and Mathematics Education.