[Pw_forum] Young's Modulus

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 19:14:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

Yes, you are right about Abinit for elastic constants calculations. The main
question is which method (Abinit or via total energy) is easier

and less time-consuming.

Bests,

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com