[Pw_forum] pwcond.x;nz1,ewind and epsproj

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Tue Sep 14 18:12:37 CEST 2010

Please have a look at this post in the forum archive:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2006-August/004826.html

Since you are an experienced user of this forum you should know that you may find answer to your questions by browsing the forum archives.
Indeed you can find the link above in a few seconds by typing
ewind epsproj site:democritos.it
on google.

HTH

GS