[Pw_forum] How to choose the energy0 value while doing a Ballistic conductance using the code pwcond.x

Manoj Srivastava manoj at phys.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 7 23:52:44 CEST 2010

Hello,
 I just wanted to stress the fact that when you use energy0=0, your
calculation is being done at Fermi energy. You can look up the
code in do_cond.f90 for more details. nenergy is number of energy steps,
denergy is energy of each step. Again from  do_cond.f90

        !   the array of energies is automatically formed
        DO ien = 1, nenergy
        earr(ien) = energy0 + (ien-1)*denergy
        tran_tot(ien) = 0.d0
        ENDDO