[Pw_forum] anything wrong with my wannier calculation?

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 27 12:44:43 CEST 2010

Dear Mithra,

1) start by plotting the wannier functions, and see if they look like
sp3 orbitals.

2) Have you done a proper disentanglement ? What you want is to extract
4 bands from
the conduction manifold (plus the 4 valence).

3) maybe post followups (with more detail) on the wannier 90 mailing
list, rather than
pw_forum: http://www.wannier.org/forum.html

             nicola

tel 617.4522758 fax 2586534 marzari at mit.edu http://quasiamore.mit.edu