[Pw_forum] RE : question about pseudo and lowdin analysis

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Sat Oct 23 20:43:49 CEST 2010

Thank you Paolo for your answer. I am quite sure there is nothing wrong in the lowdin charge analysis algorithm.
I was just a bit surprised of the result.
By the way I have also tested with a similar system Co/Au(111) and got the same tendancy.

cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau                                                      phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay                                                             fax :      +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
IRAMIS, SPCSI,    Batiment 462                            email     cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
FRANCE
Web: http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/