[Pw_forum] xspectra calculation

wumindt2 wumindt2 at zju.edu.cn
Wed Oct 20 01:07:16 CEST 2010

Dear Matteo,

So when we just do the dipolar part, we don't need to care about the
k vector, right?

Besides, in order to  compare with an experimental spectrum, is it necessary to cut
the occupied state below Fermi energy level within our Xspectra calculation ?
In that case, we should set "cut_occ_states" = .true. and
"ef_r" equal to the fermi energy we got in the scf calculation. Is it?

Best regards,

Min Wu
2010-10