[Pw_forum] Xspectra calculation (wumindt2)

wumindt2 wumindt2 at zju.edu.cn
Tue Oct 12 08:59:33 CEST 2010

Dear Matteo,

Thanks for the information, i read the C. Brouder the paper a little bit.
I'am still not sure how to choose the polarization vector.
For instance, we have a crystal with spacegroup of P42/MNM, point group of 4/mmm.
According to the Table in C. Brouder's paper, this is a dichroism compound.
Thus, how can we choose the polarization vector when calculating the XAS
of this compound?
Can you please show me how?

Thanks so much!

Cheers,