[Pw_forum] PDOS for P symmetry lacking in Ni

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Fri Nov 12 10:48:12 CET 2010

On Nov 12, 2010, at 10:34 , Gabriele Sclauzero wrote:

> I realized that some PP on the website have atomic wavefunctions
> corresponding to atomic levels with occupations = 0 (see Au, for
> instance)...
> so I don't understand the logic for printing or not the wfcs in the
> PP file.

I think the logic has changed: once upon a time atomic orbitals with
zero
occupancy were not written to file in the PP_WFC section, while now they
are, if they are included in the reference configuration and are not
unbound
states

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics, Univ. Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222