[Pw_forum] X-ray emission spectra!

Suman Dhayal ssdhayal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:49:39 CET 2010

hi,

I want to do the calculations for the emission of X-rays when Hydrogen atom
put into external electric field but I am not sure if I could do this using
Quantum Espresso. It does talk about X-ray absorption spectra, so I was
feeling that through the same guidelines if I could do the emission
calculations? So I am very confused. If yes, which files could I get the
appropriate information from, for making the input file for it  and also the
theoretical methods for it??

I will be very thankful for the kind help.

Thank you so much,

Harli