[Pw_forum] distributed computing

Shruba Gangopadhyay shruba at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:40:44 CET 2010

Thats wonderful. It will be great if we can see that in QE site :))
           Thanks Prof Marzari for sharing this with us.
                    Shruba

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Eduardo Ariel Menendez Proupin <
eariel99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wonderfull!! It looks like the silicon calculation of example1.
>
> Can anyone provide the historical reference of the date and kind of
> computer that hosted the original calculation?
>
>  > bit of hubris today - I got QE running on my cell phone...
>
> > http://mml.materials.ox.ac.uk/Main/QEN900
>
> --
>

> Eduardo Menendez
> Departamento de Fisica
> Facultad de Ciencias
> Universidad de Chile
> Phone: (56)(2)9787439
>
> They did it!

Shruba Gangopadhyay
PhD candidate
Department of Chemistry, NanoScience Technology Center
12424 Research Parkway, Suite 400
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL-32826
'friendship doubles joys and reduces sorrows by half' (Francis Bacon).