[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 35, Issue 61

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sun May 30 16:43:37 CEST 2010

Also, if after searching and reading the mailing list archive (but only *after* making a serious effort to find a solution to your problems), you feel that you still need some help, please:

1) describe what your problem is, possibly providing an input and an output of a calculation. (how can anybody help if nobody knows what the problem is?)
2) Sign your posts, including your academic affiliation.

Thanks - Stefano B

On May 30, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:

> On May 30, 2010, at 15:22 , Thaneshwor Kaloni wrote:
>
>> I am facing problem to get accurate band structure of Graphene
>
> again...please search the mailing list archives, there are
> questions about graphene every week
>
> P.
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
> via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget