[Pw_forum] Norm-conserving Zn/In/Ga pseudopotential

li niu niuli1978 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun May 30 13:51:07 CEST 2010

Dear users and developers,I want to calculate vibrational properties of InGaO3(ZnO)n compounds.However,there are not norm-conserving pseudopotential for Zn, In and Ga atoms at http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudo.php. I would be very grateful if someone that has generated such a pseudocould send it to me. My email: niuli1978 at yahoo.com.cnThanks in advance and kind regards, Li Niu
School of Physics and Electronic Engineering, Harbin Normal University, Harbin 150025, China