[Pw_forum] Low speed

mohsen modaresi modaresi.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:43:31 CEST 2010

Dear Baris
Thanks a lot for your answer.
 how many scf steps
"do you perform in these 3 hours? Does your system have some
convergence problems?", It take 12 iteration to perform, And there is
no convergence problem
"This is especially important if you are using a low memory
bandwidth architecture.", I can not understand your hint, We use a P4
machine with 8 core, I think you say we must use Half of them, Is it
true?
And finally thanks for your answer
Moshen Modaresi