[Pw_forum] About the "pseudo-gen.txt" file

Nicholas E. Singh-Miller nedward at MIT.EDU
Wed May 19 15:56:34 CEST 2010

Hi R. Ebraahimi,

This is a .tex file in a markup language called latex.  You can create a
.pdf with the command (from the linux commandline if you have the latex
program installed):

  pdflatex pseudo-gen.tex

There are also ways to compile such .tex in windows, but I am not sure of
them.

If you are unable to do either, I have attached the .pdf.  Latex is quite
a nice way to write documents, and many journals accept (maybe prefer)
submission in .tex form.

hope that helps,

Nicholas

On Wed, 19 May 2010, Reza Ebraahimi wrote:

> Hello everyone
> I found the file "pseudo-gen.tex" (in the atomic_doc folder of the code)
> very usefull, but i have problem with following it's strange notation (in
> the formula sections). Is there any pdf format of this file? Could anyone
> refer me to an easy-to-read-version of it?
> Thank You
>
> R. Ebraahimi
> Grad. Student- Tehran University

Nicholas E. Singh-Miller
Prof. Marzari Group (quasiamore.mit.edu)
Materials Science and Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
13-4066
(617)324-0372