[Pw_forum] Question about slow speed of version 4.1.3

saqib.javaid at ipcms.u-strasbg.fr saqib.javaid at ipcms.u-strasbg.fr
Fri May 7 19:42:35 CEST 2010

Dear PWSCF users,

I have a question regarding newer PWSCF version 4.1.3. I have been using 4.0.3
version for a while. I have recently complied 4.1.3 (which is done
successfully) but surprised to see that it is a lot slower than 4.0.3.
Installation has been done in the same envirement. I have been using
Intell-cc-10, intell_fc_10, mkl10 and openmpi
Apparently i am stuck somewhere in compatability. I would appreciate if you
could help me solve this problem
with best regards
saqib javaid
University of strasbourg