[Pw_forum] a question about the name ESPRESSO

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Wed May 5 04:45:05 CEST 2010

Although most chinese used to drink green tea, now we have vending machine that serves
espresso on every floor of our teachoing building and Starbucks is spreading in the city, too.

Let's further enjoy "espresso" in a coffee house or on our super computer!

Huiqun Zhou
@Earth Sciences, Nanjing University, China