[Pw_forum] From davcio: error #10

Patrick Holvey pholvey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:30:04 CET 2010

Good evening everyone!

Alright, so after implementing the changes in regards to the separate outdir
for each run, I'm having better success running the jobs, usually having
approx. 50% of the runs go to completion.  However, that means that 50% of
them fail and I have to resubmit them to the queue.  I have not yet seen if
they'll run to completion as they're still on the queue, but if I've
addressed the ourdir business, can anyone think of any other reason why my
jobs would be failing in this manner?

Thanks!

Patrick
University of Notre Dame