[Pw_forum] "Mulliken population" and dos pojections

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu Mar 4 19:24:09 CET 2010

On Mar 4, 2010, at 18:24 , Roberto Guerra wrote:

> I wish to search the mailing list but I could not find a page for
> that. What's the way to search?

search, and you will find. "You can observe a lot by watching"
(Yogi Berra, baseball player, not to be confused with Yogi Bear)

www.quantum-espresso.org => tools => "To discuss Quantum ESPRESSO
related issues among users, subscribe [link] to the pw_forum mailing
list.
Please use the search facility [link] if you are looking for answers!"

Or, using google: "pw_forum Mulliken site:www.democritos.it"

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222