[Pw_forum] from card_kpoints : error # 1

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Tue Mar 2 18:42:42 CET 2010

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:07:16 +0100, Elie Moujaes
<elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I am running a program to get the band structure fro graphene and I am
> giving the K-POINTS in crystal type..i have got 101 points but when I
> run the program I get :

Dear Elie,
I've checked and it looks like you have indeed listed 101 kpoint. Another
possibilities is that theer are some strange characters in the file: what
do you see if you issue the following command?
  cat -v my_input_file

any "non-printable" character should be converted to sequences of
printable symbols.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto

*** Note: my affiliation has changed! please send future
correspondence to: <Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> ***

post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 74 89
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/