[Pw_forum] plotrho.x error

chengyu yang chengyu.young at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:36:53 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
         I am now running the plotrho.x, and found the same problem. When I
input the .rho.dat file, and then I answered the interactive questions like
in the example 5, I found nothing came out. In fact, there was no run at
all. When I checked the status, it said
At line 114 of file plotrho.f90 (unit = 5, file = 'stdin')
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 3 in list input

And the item 3 is a zero(0.000000).

I cannot figure out why, as a matter of fact, I found this when I try to run
the example 5. No result came out neither. I cannot find the answer from
beforehand discussion, so hope anyone could help me.Thanks in advance.

Input file > cntcu.rho.dat
r0   :   0.0000  0.0000  0.0000
tau1 :   1.0000  1.0000  0.0000
tau2 :   0.0000  0.0000  1.0000
read  25 atomic positions
output file > cntcu.rho.ps
Read  56 * 40  grid
Logarithmic scale (y/n)? >
Bounds:     0.000002    1.372000
min, max, # of levels > 0.000000 1.38000

Then dead.

Chengyu Yang
MSE PhD student