[Pw_forum] calculation for antiferromagnetic MnO

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Fri Jul 30 10:29:10 CEST 2010

Dear Mohnish

I would recommend you to figure this out yourself first.
Then, if you want to verify your results you can go on
quantum-espresso.organd look for the tutorials
for the school held in Santa Barbara in 2009. you will find an example about
NiO (and maybe FeO, I don't remember)
that are materials with the same structure and AF order of MnO.

Matteo