[Pw_forum] My Research

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 14:42:08 CEST 2010

Dear Bayo,

________________________________
From: bayo mus <abmus911 at yahoo.ie>

> I am very new in the use of QE

Welcome!

>and I need to know all what exactly QE can do  for compounds comprising of many
>elements e.g. >NaAlSi3O8 (like optical properties, elastic properties or
>structural properties e.t.c.) so that i can channel >my research and devote my
>studies on that. Please i wil appreciate ur quick and favourable reply.

Please read the User Guide in /Doc of your QE distribution, then download
examples-tar from QE website, then try and fail. First try simple and well known
systems to understand what and how you are doing. This will save time, too.

Bests,
Eyvaz.
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com