[Pw_forum] starting_magnetization problem

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Sun Jul 25 09:11:14 CEST 2010

The manual is a little bit misleading. It just says implicitly: don't
let both tot_magnetization and starting_magnetization appear in
your input file simutanously, they are mutual exclusive. For your
purpose, you just need to define starting_magnetization and don't
bother yourself with defining tot_magnetization = -1 in the input,
which is not allowed according to your practice although it should
be OK logically.

huiqun zhou
@earth sciences, nanjing university, china