[Pw_forum] how can I plot phonon dispersion and the a2F(omega) vs. omega function curve?

wangwei wangweiphysics at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jul 23 07:15:20 CEST 2010

Dear sir,

I want to calulate phonon properties, including  phonon dispersion, dos, el-ph
coupling, and a2F(omega),

now I have 4 questions (the version I used is 4.04):

1. What is the meaning of the files named a2F.dos.1,..., a2Fdos.10?

2. What is the meaning of the files named a2Fmatdyn51,...,matdyn60?

3. how can I plot phonon dispersion using the file of case.freq?

4. which file can be used to plot a2F(omega) vs. omega function curve and how to
plot it?

Thanks for any reply!

Best wishes!

wangwei