[Pw_forum] Calculation Crashes by running at different processors fort he same system.

Dimpy Sharma dimpy.sharma at tyndall.ie
Tue Jul 13 12:25:24 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I was running some test calcuations to predict the CPU-time usage at different number of processors, however for the same system I can see that for certain number of processors (like at 4,8,16) the calculations run and finish properly however it crashes at different number of processors by saying the Cholesky decompostion as error message.Can anybodody give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Dimpy
Dimpy Sharma
ETG-Group