[Pw_forum] t and e states of Mn in GaAs

nand rana_nand at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 15:33:31 CEST 2010

Dear PW Forum,
I have carried out spin dependent DOS and PDOS calculations on Mn dopled GaAs with a 17 atom supercell. From literature i have found that the Mn states get modified in to three  t and two  e states in the band gap. Now I do not know how to extract information about these states from my DOS and PDOS plottings. Primariliy i would like to identify these state(bonding and anti bonding) and their occupancy. Can some one plz tell me about these states and any literature available on the web about them.

Thanking in advance.

Nand Rana
Research Scholar,
Ranchi University