[Pw_forum] Hubbard U in the version 4.2

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Jul 5 17:28:53 CEST 2010

I think that the thread should be considered closed: Mr Hanghui Chen wrote me personally to say that it was a problem with libraries.

Since this happened to me more than once (I mean that a thread started as a public one in the forum ended as a private communication), I would like every forum thread having an head and a tail, so that if someone will look into the archives will have a clear idea if there was a real problem or not with that feature in that version of the code.

GS