[Pw_forum] PPs for Fe

Jiayu Dai daijiayu at nudt.edu.cn
Thu Jan 28 17:31:27 CET 2010

Dear users,

Did anybody generate PPs for Fe including 2s and 2p electrons? I want to consider
these electrons at high pressure, but there are some problems when i generated the
PPs. There is no errors to stop the generation PPs when i using ld1.x, but the scf
calculation was always wrong.

This is the input file for PPs. I found the orbital energies of PPs are different
from AE. I tried to change the rcut, but the problems were always there. Could
anybody help me to improve this generation?

Thanks a lot.

PPs:

 &input
    title='Fe'
    rel = 1
    prefix='tmp/ld1',
    zed=26,
    config='1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s1 3d6 4p1'
    iswitch=3,
    dft='PBE'
    nld=3,
    eminld=-5,