[Pw_forum] Fwd: PLUMED tutorial announcement

marsamos at democritos.it marsamos at democritos.it
Tue Jan 26 13:39:04 CET 2010

Dear all, as we are working on the inclusion of PLUMED plug-in (for
metadynamic calculations) in pw and cp, it could be of interest for
people from the Quantum-Espresso community which field include reaction
path searches (diffusion, chemical reactions ...) to assist to the
PLUMED tutorial. See below for a detailed information.

bests

Layla

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Corzani" <corzani at sissa.it>