[Pw_forum] difference in DOS nad total projected density of states

Dimpy Sharma dimpy.sharma at tyndall.ie
Thu Feb 18 11:26:00 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

Thanks a lot for replying my previous question! I would like to ask one more question.Its about the projected density of states.

 I calculated the projected density of states ,and upon plotting the datas of output file
pdosout_tot ,I found that my total density of states is higher than my total projected density of states.As the summation of all the PDOS must be same as total density of states.Is it because of some error in my input file?

Thanks a million!

Dimpy