[Pw_forum] build up GWW in espresso-4.1.2

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Feb 17 16:38:55 CET 2010

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 04:46:37 +0100, Adrian <nicy04 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Warning: Line truncated at (1)

Dear Adrian,
the problem is explained in the error message. Some fortran compilers
(gfortran and g95, as far as I know) don't like very long lines (you have
to ensure backward compatibility with ZX spectrum, after all!). You can
either shorten the problematic line, removing all white spaces, or break
the command on two lines[1].

regards

[1] I don't know if you are familiar with fortran90: in order to make a
multiline command you have to add a "&" at the end of each interrupted
line, e.g.
CALL long_function(arg1, &
  arg2, arg3)

--
Lorenzo Paulatto

*** Note: my affiliation has changed! please send future
correspondence to: <Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> ***

post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 74 89
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/