[Pw_forum] how to print G+k vectors file in ASCII format

xirainbow nkxirainbow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:23:51 CET 2010

Dear Andrea:
I follow your first suggestion and try "~espresso/bin/iotk convert  file.dat
 file.xml".
This method works smoothly.
And when I use "gedit" to open file.xml, I get data which are arranged in
columns and rows orderly.

However, when I tried to compile Test_QEXML, I failed.
1: I install QE-4.1.2 successfully.
2: I follow the README to change the QE directory in
makefile.(espresso_home=/home/raman/espresso-4.1.2)
3: I type "make all" in directory Test_QEXML. But  I got the following error
message:
@~/PWscf-accessory/Test_QEXML>make all
cd /home/raman/espresso-4.1.2/PP
make qexml.o
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/raman/PWscf-accessory/Test_QEXML'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `qexml.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/raman/PWscf-accessory/Test_QEXML'
make: *** [/home/raman/espresso-4.1.2/PP/qexml.o] Error 2

I am not familiar with fortran. I use Fedora10.
Can you tell me how to deal with it?

Thanks in advance :)