[Pw_forum] submit deisa project

giuseppe.mattioli at mlib.ism.cnr.it giuseppe.mattioli at mlib.ism.cnr.it
Wed Feb 10 12:33:58 CET 2010

Dear users and developers
I'm trying to have some cpu by submitting a deisa project. They
require some (annoying) informations on code performance. I have
flicked through the QE site(s) and found nothing of the kind. Could
anybody help me to collect any of the following informations?

3. current profile and performance of code(s), including scalability,
requirements on interconnect, I/O, architecture, clarification of how
requested core-hours was calculated, are jobs independent, chained
and/or workflows, etc.

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe Mattioli
ISM-CNR