[Pw_forum] Fw : ev.x procedures

Bertrand SITAMTZE siyouber at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 10 11:38:38 CET 2010

Dear Sandro and all,

I check the ev.f90 file and the way those EOS are written do not make it easy to write the analytic form. Please can somebody help in giving the four EOS use in this file?

Also, the fitting procedure leads to an output  file containing a fitting pressure. But the problem I have is that there are negative pressures. What is the unit of the fitting pressure in this file? How to convert it in Pa? Is it correct to have negative pressure?

Thanks for your answers

Bertrand SITAMTZE YOUMBI
Laboratory of Material Science
University of Yaounde I-Cameroon