[Pw_forum] Kponts generation from kpoint.x

Vo, Trinh (388C) Trinh.Vo at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 4 09:11:43 CET 2010

Hi Paol and Gabriele,

Thank you very much for reply.

Yes, I need kpoints for entire BZ.  Yes, I used that option (kpoint.x) to
print out all kpoints. I then found that a number of kpoints from pw.x did
not in the list of kpoints generated by kpoint.x, so I was confused.  I have
just made further checks, I saw that they are actually equivalent within a
reciprocal vector.  Thus it is fine now.  :-).

Thank you