[Pw_forum] Reference of example07 (version 4.2.1) (Eyvaz Isaev)

Vo, Trinh (388C) Trinh.Vo at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 30 21:48:33 CET 2010

Dear Paul,

How are you?  I hope you are fine and enjoying the holidays.

I filled out the tie card today.  I saw one of the funding is  not there: the TE funding.  The ABSCO, I think, will be out in the next week.  If you don’t mind, could you renew these 2 funding if possible.  You don’t have to do it now, since it is holiday time now, and you probably have your own plan in the holidays.   I just let you know in advance since the week after New Year, I will need them for charging the time card.

I emailed you the data last week of the nscf run using the scf 9x9x9.  I am waiting for your calculation of Seebeck coefficient, so that I can decide whether I should run the scf 9x9x9 for the one atom case.   I don’t mean to ask you to do it now since it is your holidays, and you need to enjoy too.

I will fly back on Jan. 3, and from Jan 4 to Jan 6, I have class.  I am not sure if I can do anything much after the class.  I will try to work if I am not very tired.    See you after Jan. 6.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Trinh